Brussels Airlines is the flag carrier and largest airline of Belgium based and headquartered at Brussels Airport.
After launching 20 destinations in Africa, Brussels Airlines encountered challenges marketing its new destinations to Africans in the UK. The Promota was the company of choice.
- First, we studied the target demographic to identify the root of the problem. We developed a strategy to develop and strengthen the relationship between Brussels Airlines and the African Community in UK.
- We were to engage in community activities as agreed by Brussels Airlines to promote the services of the Airline to the community.
- Identify marketing opportunities & negotiate deals for Brussels Airlines with media and event organizers as required
- For over 5 years we carried over 60 campaigns in the Nordic and UK
- Engaged African communities in various environment eg: churches, events…