WorldRemit is an online service that lets people send money to friends and family living abroad, using a computer, smartphone or tablet.
WorldRemit wanted to start offline campaign to target few hard to reach communities, starting primarily with Filipinos and African Diaspora living in the UK. The niche audiences have certain behaviours as well as live in various parts of the country, especially for Filipino community there is no particular location where the community is dense unlike some other ethnic communities, which makes targeting quite difficult.
- Our task was to find effective ways to raise their awareness about the trustworthy money transfer service among the receiving audience
- Educate the audience about the benefits of receiving
- Promoting various WorldRemit products
- branding Worldremit partners
WHAT WE ACHEIVED
- PERMANENT VISIBILITY. Branding partners and deploying billboards at various strategic locations in Kampala building a permanent brand visibility in partners outlets.
- PARTNER CO-PROMOTIONS. Co-branded promotions with WorldRemit partners targeting consumers in various promos.
- BRAND AWARENESS – Creating brand awareness within the receiving audiences
- Radio jiggles on various ethnic radios
- Adverts in various media
- Campaigns at partners locations
- Branding partners
- 12 months sustainable promotion focusing on brand awareness, field promotion, radio, print and TV advertising in Kampala and major towns.
- Branded over 25 partners locations.