The Promota Consultancy was created as a “One-Stop Shop” for clients interested in entering or expanding their footprints in emerging markets. Our company assists UK, foreign and international businesses and trade and cultural associations. Promota Consultancy is also a gateway for African companies wanting to conduct successful business in the UK without the fear of their money getting swindled.
Our core competencies include:
- Advise on acquiring businesses requiring no personal presence and provide help to transact business successfully in the UK in an honest and transparent manner, without necessitating the expense of bringing your Directors’ to the UK. And organise meetings with suppliers, government ministries and agencies prior to your travelling
- Provide practical assistance to your companies doing business in the UK, including administrative problems (visas letters and airport pick-ups) and specific business arrangements (including intervention at Ministerial and Ambassadorial level) , and access to certain advantageous arrangements in hotels etc. And Work with our legal partners to provide you with legal and official documents necessary to conclude a legal deal.
- The Promota Consultancy will attend meetings in the UK on your behalf with the relevant skilled personnel pertaining to the project your Directors have in mind.
- Help source out partners, companies, suppliers and buyers for your products or needs in the UK at a competitive price and even strike a bargain for you. And as well as carry out due-diligence for companies on your behalf before you commit yourselves to a purchase.
- Promote your product and business to an identified market niche in the UK or Europe
- With our immigration legal partners Help business investors acquire legal stay in the UK
- Help your company to recruit expatriates in the UK and organise an interview date and venue on your behalf
- Assist with development and implementation of strategic communications plans including UK press-relations and media placement services
- Assist with development of a strategic marketing plan and provision of market-specific promotional materials including web content, conference planning/facilitation; media relations including the writing of speeches, opinion pieces and advertising copy; research and strategic advice about markets of interest to the client, including political risk analysis, explanation of the business environment, licensing laws and local practices, as well as competitive analysis